Post a picture of your colony

3 Likes

Hi chriskane,

Nice looking natural village without the need for roads and walls and I like the concept.

Pretty much the same as my village up to 10 years game time :slight_smile:

Thanks JordanPanda :slight_smile:

Also thanks for all your support work you do on the various channels :sunglasses:

1 Like

when you start the game you can see it

Hi Ulti3484,

This is very embarrassing :hot_face:

Well I’m blaming failing eyesight, short term memory loss and normally starting the game before I have had breakfast :woozy_face:

It got even worse when I went to Discord and the screenshot of the month was a goblin hut :flushed:

@Ulti3484 to answer your question re: the wooden structure
They are just a number of posts that have been put side by side to create the frame

Have a nice day :smile:
roo

2 Likes

Привет всем! Это моя колония на 3 уровне сложности. Сколько лет строила не знаю. Играла 2 выходных дня.

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Hi Natali - Привет / Privet

Welcome and a great looking town :smiley:

Edit: really enjoyed how you used the posts in creating the armory

Спасибо))) я старалась

2 Likes

2 Likes

Really like the verandah in the fourth picture - I was planning to do similar in a future build :smiley:

:+1: :+1: :+1:

I tried to do balcony) Like would more decor! Want have paintings in homes. A craftsman could write them))

Thanks Roo ^^
Here it is

2 Likes

@Ulti3484,

Wow, great use for the posts :smiley:

Also really like their use in the vegetable garden - climbing plant supports, beans, etc…

1 Like

I managed to get max population in my world! Here’s a screenshot.

@Ulti3484 I like your party garden! I would have to move the whole community starting with that to get something like that.

Thank you everyone for all the colony pictures. I’ve been inspired! So much for ship planning. I’ll just work on moving my colony from the rushed version I have now while I was trying to get the population built up!

“I think I finished the game; it was very enjoyable. There are a few shortcomings, of course, one of which could be the provision of electricity flow through cables underground. Still, my rating for the game is 10 out of 10.”

1 Like