Post a picture of your colony

Still not finished cuz not perfect to me, but i’m done with all the game offer for this peacefull save one, i’ll test rearranging things to one i like :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My village isnt very good but i have a lot of food :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I really like it. That is indeed quite impressive stock of food considering amount of colonists you have and the small farm field.

Also am sure your colonists would appreciate a couple more entrances to your hallway :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great progression from last time!
The pillar design is very unsual, paging @Rene to have a look as well
I assume that’s the save where only 1 goblin hut is left. Is there anything that’s challenging in the lategame? Or is it all easy now? (Except for the missing iron :smiley: )
Do you mind if I post this on Twitter?

Hey. Thank you :slight_smile:

I actually find the pillars to be made to be used like that, it’s just the design of the different pillars that’s unusual with no long horizontal pillar available. Those in game fill the gap really well. Unless of course you only want the horizontal pillar and not the added framework.
Would like to see how the different pillars are made to be used. My 4 small houses took advantage of the ornaments eventually and allowed the corners to stick out

Yes that’s the 1 hut left game. All would be up if they didn’t force my hand :slight_smile:

It’s hard to evaluate what’s been, and what still is a challenge. I could say that when pushing for expensive build the wood and stone cost is so steep i been running years on fast mode, this is why i took out large camp as it halted me enormously. Running game on fast mode for long have it’s downsides with colonist mood. 150% makes it alright though. I have not mined all iron, though i could easily spend a lot more.

I send you this save and you can take pictures as you like. Should be able to easily test the goblin bug also. Though mind it’s a special situation, who destroys all, but one hut?

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16OF6Zqlvc0z7OVagmbcLLztYY2kOpxqK/view?usp=sharingWell, maybe it’s not the best village of all, much less, but it’s maintained and to be in the second year I think it’s fine, right? Maybe some advice would really appreciate it ^ u ^

2 Likes

Nice start don’t be afraid of do and redo, and restart, try multiple thing etc, since you can survive it’s the most important ^-^ if you need help guide etc there is some on forum and discord :slight_smile: feel free to check :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @NoNameNoLife, looks very orderly :smiley:
Yeah, as Jordan think, ask away :slight_smile: It used to be that most people had trouble making it through winter but that looks fine for you.

New colony ended today ! too many day of work for killing every goblins and build but i like it !

New image for presentation of my colony (hope you’ll like it) :
if too big/small use the link: https://i.imgur.com/6bpp1HU.jpg

5 Likes

So this is my game so far. A long one - dangerous world - forgot how many winters :stuck_out_tongue:
I thought the max colonists was 9 but I still have more wanting to come, so we’ll see.
Wheat is proving to be a problem as every single harvest has almost totally been wiped out by bugs, so I’ve decided to split it, in the hope that they can’t be in 2 places at one time! :smiley:

The lack of iron is a clear issue, or at least it looks like it at this stage, as obviously new colonists will want the same type of luxury.

How long does it take for the nearer trees to grow again?

5 Likes

Your houses are huge!
Also a lot of stone in the colony , it looks like civilization is leaving some marks on the island :smiley:

Good thinkinig about the bugs, I won’t disclose any strategies here :wink:
It’s possible to abuse the system to save a lot of plants, but you can also do a lot “legit” by being smart about it.

About the trees: You need to remove the old stumps to make space for the new ones, sorry for not being clear about it :upside_down_face:

Also, great pictures @JordanPANDA I really love the format. It makes the pictures look a lot more like they tell a story :smiley:

I also like how you’ve used the goblins’ cauldron. I’ve been toying with the idea to “claim” some of the goblins stuff and use it for your own purposes, but it’s too much for the next update. Also, not a lot of players get to this point :smiley:

1 Like

** :boom: My Founder’s Fortress :boom: **

–Day view–

–Night view–

–The guard–

–Entrance place–

–Apple park–

–Ciy–

–Forge–

–Kitchen–

–Home sweet home–

–Tikis cemetery–

–Thanks to all the settlers for their work :blush:

And thank you to the entire team of developers for these 136 hours of happiness! We are waiting for the following with impatience! :grin:

Apiligout

6 Likes

Oh wow @apiligout this is incredible :dizzy_face:

That may very well be the most organized colony I’ve ever seen. I hope your game is still running smoothly enough :smiley:

How did you get all the colonists to sit down in the small area with the bookstands (church?). Are the chairs not blocking their path?

Also 136 hours?! Is that what it says in the gear-panel? Is that number actually true? We can barely hope to make enough content in the next update to satisfy a colony overlord like you :wink: Great job!

I guess so, 136 hours. I spent a lot of time trying to remove rocks, actually indigestible.:sweat_smile:

It was just for the photo. I first built three chairs in front, made to sit three settlers and repeat it four times. Of course they are all blocked afterwards …:joy:

No worries from the beginning! The game is very stable. I loved it and all the news will be welcome to grow the colony or build a new one!:wink:

3 Likes

Wow! It really warms my heart to see you guys designing your settlements and coming up with ideas of how to use construction modules.
Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. You are awesome! :smile::+1:

1 Like

Here is the final state of my little fiefdom. Dangerous world, 53 hrs total.
Nothing more to achieve, my work here is done :smiley:

4 Likes

We’ll see how much time you’ll be investing once the next update gets released :sweat_smile:

LOL ok cool. I look forward to it. Although be warned…53 hours is, as you know, nothing in relative terms.
My Conan Exiles ‘Fortress of Grinding Pain’ took me 450 hours to build…before it was cruelly destroyed by a server wipe :stuck_out_tongue:
The literal years I must have devoted to Civ since its beginning…I lose count :slight_smile:

I have patience - and time…Muahahahahaaaa :smiley:

2 Likes