Post a picture of your city!

Hexagon city

4 Likes

Finished red science & the Adamantine mine… 5k pop

2 Likes

I really like what the game looks like
Here is my VR and food production line for the 6-7k population
(I don’t use production bonuses because it spoils my production calculations and I like it when absolutely all the input raw materials are used)

And my city Maglid
(Sign translation: through knowledge to prosperity )

Best view of the entire thing (min zoom possible). Still WIP!

1 Like

The main portion?

1 Like

Finally got the Colossal Adamantine Drill, after a couple of depopulation due to traffic problems (0^ー^0).

Well, here is my lovely city. Still developing some of the latest tech, but eventually getting there

1 Like

That shot looks great!

1 Like

This is my first map, medium/medium. Currently researching the last commodities needed to upgrade to Capital. On the far left, I have most of my tech buildings, above that a dedicated spot for green and blue micro chips as they always seem to run out (right now the bottleneck is neuro processors). Then there is my city of ~5k people and to very right the non-tech commodities, like food. I try to not make everything too grid based and try myself in having good traffic management to keep things running. Had a few grid locks and managed to learn from them.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

First city, so it’s still all a bit messy since I didn’t know what was coming (and having no idea about resource ratios xD). Building synergy was something that I discovered more or less by accident while moving a building, tried using it so that’s why some of the production blocks look a bit cluttered.

just barely reached the end of the research.
trans are quite strong once you find a way to use them.

might be a bit tricky to see whats what but it tired to capture the scale of things.

My first game.

1 of two cities on the map, both have this same housing layout with a central rail station. Both cities have nearly everything delivered by train, 6 trains to each city from the industrial area

Industrial area

New project I am trying. Will be somewhat of a highway grid with houses in one large area and production all around the houses. 4 houses per small block, 3x3 small blocks per large housing block surrounded by a highway, 25 large housing blocks for a total of 900 houses.

I decided to try putting trains to work in this one. Almost a capital with no major traffic problems except a few times when the roundabout in the industrial area deadlocked – an easy fix though.

The train system is working well to distribute & regulate traffic in the residential area.

Finally arrived at my first capital city. I’m very happy with this configuration: upgrading everything went without a hitch, almost. That one tiny habitat is the only one remaining. It was level 6 just moments prior, until one of my power plants ran out of high tech tools, causing a temporary power loss, reducing the efficiency of O2 processors, leading to a dispatch of O2 from what must have been the closest available stockpile, on the other side of the map. This little guy was sitting without O2 for no apparent reason for days. There’s a lesson to be learned here: as tempting as it may be don’t use high tech tools to boost power output, or this may happen, on a much bigger scale.