How to help translating InfraSpace 💬

Hi @LordFitter, welcome!
I’m not sure how active @TheZoff is, coordinate with them if you are both working on it.

I would also like to translate to Danish
I am a friend of LordFitter, i can support him.

Username Github: Corfitsen

Seems like the Danish Armada has arrived :smiley:
Welcome.

1 Like

Yes sir.
We will help you take the game to the next level. :smile:

uiIngame.json is broken (see error message).

It also says an object with this name already exists.

This typcially means a given phrase to translate, like “newGame”, exists multiple times in the file. Another possibility could be that one phrase has multiple translations for the same language, i.e. the “danish” key exists multiple times.

Hey @LordFitter and @Corfitsen

Now that there are three of us who have to translate, we can collaborate better if we have a place in here where we can write together.
I have therefore created a space where we can do so without disturbing the others. See the link at the bottom of this post.

Hope hear from you in there.

Hey

God tanke.

Jeg tror vi er næsten færdig med at oversætte nu.

LordFitter er i gang med det sidste på mainMenu.json
og jeg har lige taget ca. 1/3 af techs.json

LordFitter har ligeledes haft loadet det ind i spillet for en times tid siden, i forhold til at se hvordan det så ud. Der er flere rettelser. Men det kommer.

Maybe Arabic !!! I would like to help .

Hi @TEminos, sure! Make sure you read the guide so you know how to start.

Hi @Daniel,
I’ll be glad to help with the Italian translation.

I’m an Italian living in the UK; I have previously helped with the Italian localisation of Factorio, where I have translated more than 28.000 lines. My GitHub account name is PruritoIntimo.

Let me know :smiley:

Afaik, we already have a pretty complete Italian translation, but someone with that kind of experience is always good to have on the team. Welcome @PruritoIntimo!

You can reach the current Italian translator @Spometi on our discord server.

1 Like

Hi @Daniel, I’d like to help with a translation into Japanese.

GitHub username: NaK1119

Hi @NaK1119, that’s great!

The Japanese translation has been sitting partially done and we’ve been looking for somebody to finish it up properly. Happy to have you!

Hi, I would like to translate the game into Chinese.
Github: chinder753

Hey @chinder753, sorry for the late answer!
I just invited you to the repo, feel free to ask me if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Hi! I byed game not so long ago, and play around 20 hours in Ukrainian translation. Seems like translate was maked using Google Translator, and more yhen year ago. At least, all of newest feachures, like Trains, Pipes still not translated.
So, i want try re-tranclate game, for it look at Ukrainian good, not like now:)
My, just created, Github account named “Quantom2”.
Hope, i can make it better, than previously translator.

Hi Quantom!

Sorry for the late answer, we would love to have you on the translation team!
You should have received an email inviting you to the repository.

Great thanks for you!:slight_smile:

hello i would love to help with the polish translations because many parts aren’t translated
i live in Poland
github: kacper110

thanks, just added you!