Game not loading into save file

so when I go to play my save it starts to load into the file and then reaches applying save-late init (3089) then goes back to the home page please fix it ASAP
bug

1 Like

Same issue here. Did you find a solution?

Hi @stevethebeast150 @Schkillman

Sorry for the issue, this is easy to fix, but we need your save file to see the error.
You can find it by going to settings → open saves folder and then send it to me: daniel@dionicsoftware.com

Once I have the save file, I can see the error, fix it, and upload an update for you. Thanks for the help!

I have the same problem but unfortunately, my emails won’t allow me to send a 33MB save file as an attachment!

I see. Can you compress it?

I have the same problem. I will send my save file shortly. If it helps I can also send an earlier save, 15 minutes prior, which will load.

You could perhaps use https://wetransfer.com/ to send your save? I use it for work a lot.

Hi Daniel,

Good shout! Have compressed and emailed across along with the player logs for analysis. Thanks for taking a look, it’s really appreciated! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestion @Quantra - I had an ‘unthinking moment’ and didn’t think of using bog standard ‘Zip’! Worked well and save file sent.

Fixed:

Thanks @ZeroAlpha and @Quantra for the saves, they helped a lot!

1 Like

No problem @Daniel; glad they were of use :slight_smile:

1 Like

No thank you for the fix and this wonderful game!

I have an issue similar to this, my PC tower will shut off and turn back on at seemingly random times and it appeared after I played for a good number of hours. When it first appeared, I went to go load up the most previous save file, and as soon as it loaded up the save, the PC tower shut off and turn backed on. I tried again and it still happened. I checked the other saves, the auto saves were doing the same thing, and then I tried opening a save that worked before, and I was able to play for a few minutes, then the PC tower shut off and back on. I after a while uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and the most previous now stays on for a whole lot longer now, but it still at random turns the PC tower off and back on.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.