As we come closer to release, we shift our focus a little bit further towards bugfixes and polishing, because we want our first paying customers to have a good experience
There are also some new features in the pipeline as well, but they are not high priority right now.
Specifically, this week you get:
- New particle effects for mines, fields, and other industry
- Cars are hovercars now. Also, they look better
- You can now rotate buildings as you wish by using Q and E
- There is now concrete below most buildings
- Added 3 new music tracks for some more variety!
- Fixed a bug that prevented districts from working as expected. You may need to re-do the rules in your save, but now they work reliably!
- Fixed a bug where cars would stop randomly before entering an intersection, causing a traffic jam
- Fixed a bug where district panel would open automatically when game starts
- Fixed a bug where broken roads would no longer display as red after selecting them once
- Fixed a bug where sometimes roads wouldn’t be displayed as red even if they were colliding with other roads
- Fixed a the industrial robot problem (Industrial Robot Problem)
- Fixed 2 multithreading bugs that lead to unpredictable issues
- Fixed a bug where the intersection lane tool was difficult to use when the intersection was on a bridge
We just finished talks with our GOG partners and they’re happy to get InfraSpace on their store as well. I know some people have asked for this, so here you go!