With some clever tricks you can get a rather round intersection like you want already
Step by step:
- Build intersection
- Connect two sides and extend 1 square out from them
- Select the road and tweak the bezier lines so it becomes roundish
- Repeat on the other side
- Delete the temporary 1 square streets and connect the other two sides
- Repeat step 3 on the new roads
- Tweak curves until happy and optionally delete roads in the center And done
Very nice and design unashamedly stolen! (especially as I can’t get trains to work consistently correctly and am now reverting to roads for all logistics).
oh sweet, dont know why i didnt think of just curving the road afterwords lol, thanks
You bothered to do a step-by-step guide?
Edit: Looks sick though, and works
that suggests there’s an original way of creating a roundabout. I sure can’t think of any.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.