V13.0.2 is impossible running the game

relationships is empty. and relationships not working.

it’s not bug. it’s big problem

the game is impossible progress.

Why anybody tell this. it’s very serious.

Don’t fix?

Try building your house first, then beds and research stand to get into the game :slight_smile:

Relationships will be needed soon after, but they take time and patience - even with negative relationships you can build up a friendship.

You should also be using Alpha 13.0.7 as its been out for 2 days :slight_smile:

Edit:

Should have added: if the game is really bad, just start a new game - it only takes a minute :slight_smile:

I played demanded relationships progress( that time, i had four people( or five? anyway ).
but relationships not exist. not working.

i tryed hugging, jorking etc… but any relationships nothing. neg or pos anything. just blink relationships box. just same up to image.

your words is if just patience, relationships is working?

at v12.0, relationships is possible first starting the game. changed this part?

my last version is v12.0.

( plus. this game is very good game. I real love it )

OK :slight_smile:

Maybe there is a bug in your system caused by the Alpha 13.0.2 update.

Can you update the game to Alpha v.13.0.7 ?

You could also send me one of your current game saves and I will check whether I can get your game to work or not on my computer:
andrew.mailbox@gmail.com

The file is in the “saves” folder - check in that folder for the lastest version of saves.
If your game automatically updated, you will find a folder called “Alpha 13.0.7”

C:\Users\YourName\AppData\LocalLow\Oachkatzlschwoaf Interactive\Founders Fortune

If not you may have to send the Developers your game log, which is also here:

C:\Users\YourName\AppData\LocalLow\Oachkatzlschwoaf Interactive\Founders Fortune

There should be 2 text files: Player.log and Player-prev.log

You could send them with a current game save to:
daniel@foundersfortune.com

Hopefully we can work out your problem :slight_smile:

@sil how did you get the game?

Hey @roo please be careful with posting your personal email on a public forum on the internet. Bots are going to detect it sooner or later and you may get a lot of spam in the future.

I only share my email because it’s a company email used specifically for this purpose.

Thanks Daniel :smile:

That email address is just used for unknown people to email me questions and problems.

Gmail has a very good spam filter and I keep a number of accounts available through them for anyone I am unsure of or their company credentials.

My personal email is on my own server and website, which is kept private.

Also forgot to PM you last month on the 27th - belated congrads :tada:

1 Like

Then it’s all good. :slight_smile:
Haha, thanks!