Updated Game Files

Just wondering if there are up-to-date Json game files available?

Also is the supporterPackage.ffmod still going to be available in game? As mine hasn’t worked since the full game release. Sort of got used to adding the furniture as they looked good :slight_smile:

Over time some building assets were removed from the game. Any chance of having them available as Mod assets?

Most removed furniture and walls were added back with Release 1.0, but not all. Unfortunately there is no way to add them back again besides playing an older version (accessible through Steam -> Properties -> Betas)

The supporter packages still work! They just don’t have auto-update available so you need to download the current version from the link you got after your purchase. Let me know if you have trouble finding it.

I just updated the json files, thanks for the reminder :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick response and upload of game files :smiley:

Luckily I have a backup of my old email address accounts - the supporters package is newer (v.1.4) than the one I have, so it was a good reminder to update :sunglasses:

Thanks, roo :upside_down_face:

When asking for the missing furniture, I was looking just for the actual artwork (not in game use).

I was thinking of adding a Mod to introduce some of the old missing furniture that was very useful for design purposes or at least it added more variety.

Things like:
Door frame (without door) - good for internal design.
Multiple internal wall lights - there is only 1 now, while before there were 4 I think.
Dark timber wall - it matched the ‘medieval wooden floor’ in colour, which was good for that “gothic look” house.

I’m not sure if its on your list, but having the red couch and chair available in multiple colours would also help when designing rooms. Though I might look into Modding them as well.

3 Likes

Oh I’m sorry I only saw this so late. You’re a visionary, since you requested exactly this before we talked on Discord about it :smiley:

I’ll see what I can do.

@roo I just released the old models + materials for almost all walls and floors and some select furniture:

Thanks Daniel :slight_smile:

Wow and great - didn’t realise it would be such a large list…

Sorry :blush:

But thanks again :upside_down_face:

Haha, if we released everything it’d be a lot bigger. Founders’ Fortune consists of hundreds of separate objects, not even counting that we have another version for the new graphics, too :smiley:

And you’re welcome.

sorry for the wakeup of this thread but we need to make a mod to use them again or we need to put file somewhere just like that ? (yeah i know noob question but i’m sure others are searching the answer too to use them again)

You need to create a mod so you can use the patch.json files to change any values!

The original files are compiled into the game and can’t be changed from outside directly.