Unable to select any object

Unable to select any object to place (building, road, rails etc), unable to delete any object and all trains have frozen in place (No, I haven’t accidentally left the game paused! :)). Current save unplayable.

Hey, thanks for the report!

We’re starting a big bugfix session on Monday and may start work on important bugs before that.

Would you mind sending your save to us so we can investigate the issue?
settings → open saves folder → zip → daniel@dionicsoftware.com

Thanks for the help!

Hi Daniel,

Sure thing, will send the save file over shortly. Thanks in advance for taking a look!

Edit: @Daniel - Ref the recent update patch, " Fixed a save loading issue that might fix an issue some players had with placing buildings and roads. Let us know if issues persist and send us your save for investigation" - Thought I’d let you know that the issue has persisted in the save I sent through yesterday.

i currently have the same problem, i am unable to play any further in my save because i can not place or destroy anthing. when i go back to a autosave it happens after a couple of minutes no matter what i do. is there something i can do to same my file?

fixed!

1 Like

@Daniel - You are indeed a man of your word! All issues I was experiencing have now been resolved as far as I can tell with two hours game play! Thanks for the work behind the scenes!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.