I have 8 settlers and they go on strike because they no longer have a salary.
This is because the merchant no longer passes.
I can no longer sell for money.
What does it say when you check in the Diplomacy tab under The Traders’ Guild > click on “Contact” > click on “When are you next planning to come by?”
The Diplomacy tab is to the left of the Year counter (top of screen) - the 2 hands shaking
Thank you very much for your so quick response. That’s very kind of you.
I hadn’t noticed this option!
The merchant was angry with me because I had refused my help.
That is to say that I play in peaceful mode and I have neither soldiers nor weapons …
That problem can be fixed in your next game
When starting a new game you have 2 options:
- Map size - small, medium, large
- Difficulty - calm world, exciting world, dangerous world
Now before you click on “Continue”, click on the little arrow next to “Advanced Settings”.
This will give you options to have:
- Peaceful Pirates - click on the arrow to the right and change settings to “On” = friendly pirates
- Peaceful Goblins - click on the arrow to the right and change settings to “On” = friendly goblins
- Island Biomes - “Mixed” is OK, but you can have fun changing this setting.
- Goblin Villages - “Some” is OK, but on a large map you could change to “Many”
- Ageing - “Standard” is OK, but I prefer “Slow” or “Off” with no ageing in a “Calm World”.
This will greatly improve your fun and enjoyment when playing on a Calm World
Thank you very much for your advice. It will be very useful for my future games.