Some suggestions based on the current game I am playing:
- More elegant control over lane switching at non-junction nodes. You can adjust the connections at nodes, but the way vehicles switch lanes is more funny than practical.
- Visualizations of the resources. I want to be able to click on a “Good Meal” icon and tell at a glance which houses are low on good meals, and which are well fed.
- Enough control to allow creation of SPUI interchanges.
- In general, more fine tuning control. The author hints at creating roundabouts with the upcoming yield signs, but it’s a pain to create the road layout required, especially smaller sizes.
- Height separated nodes should be able to be placed above each other. More complex junctions don’t play well right now because of the node restrictions.
- More fine tuned control over height in general.
- Some method to set nodes at the same height as each other so I don’t have junctions with odd unintended slopes.