Power distribution upgrade

I have been having this issue where my infrastructure is too big to fit in the radius of the power poles so it would be better if there were a research item you could unlock that would pass electricity to adjacent buildings or underground power poles.

1 Like

It looks like you need to build a substation. The substation have la really bigger radius than the power poles.

2 Likes

Hi guys, as asked before, there is a need for underground powerlines.

the substations are significantly larger of a radius than the power poles. just use those.

1 Like

Yes, substations have a big area, but say in your residential areas, putting substations sometimes looks strange, and they also don’t fit in all the time. So it would be better to have this but with a cost like the pipes, lower output. This could be a great addition. I have tried placing substations and for my OCD and my hunger for symmetry, this is just not a viable option.

Substations still need to be hooked to powerpoles, which ripp up your city

I use the power station around the city using the lines inside the city bypass roads.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.