Post a picture of your city!

i had 9 nerural fact for 3 vr and 3 robots , i wish i had 12 but that required lot more nano , microcip, etc and also trafic would have become a problem.
Also, destroy the spaceport i u have the populatin at maximum
I went for level 5 only after i destroyed the researc modules beacause they need iron, carbon, alumin and a lot of people working that u have to focus on other places
Good luck

Arminius seems to have the road infrastructure modeling down to a science in this sim. Hats off to you.

I tried a roundabout approach, which worked early on but due to u-turn trucks has become a bane when the city became larger. Arminius suggested a triangular or hexagonal approach. I wanted to reiterate that for newcomers to the game.

3 Likes

Yeah, Arminius has gathered quite some experience.

But your city looks great, too, @Diversiam!

Not necessarily the best idea to build on a hillside :crazy_face: :wink:

2 Likes

My city so far, almost have everything on tier 4. But it took a lot of afking of the city to get this. Robots need a bit of tuning they take too much of your workforce XD. I separated the concrete and steel and went light on research.

The overpasses need bit of tuning its hard build them like in Skylines. However, the mines off screen do use them import the goods to factories instead of everything coming through the middle of city so the traffic AI is definitely smarter than Skylines not using the quickest route. I will use larger roads when the traffic despawning bug is fixed.

What will really help is if you can designate zones for your workforce to deliver to this works really well in Endzone/Banished with the marketplaces.

2 Likes

My recent level up :grin:

Such a densely packed mish-mash…! I find Highways improve delivery schedules … Heh.

2 Likes

Whats the best ratio of Appliance Factories per Residential Building? My people are leaving in droves because they cant get a new microwave. Ive build so many yet they’re still unhappy. I hope everyone votes for the Happiness in the Road Map. That seems to be the most confusing part at the moment.

1 Like

looks like it’d be fun to skateboard tho. :star_struck:

A grid system similar to Satisfactory would be nice too. That way it’d be a lot easier to make clean lines and blocks. Now if I could just get my peeps to stop leaving b/c they don’t have enough small appliances, I’ll be set. :laughing:

I’ve the exact same issue, i have 50 appliance factories and that’s not feeding the people, the storage in the factories is full but the houses are downgrading

Hi DarkCoolCat, what’s your version in the bottom left of the main menu?
I uploaded a fix today that should take care of it!

Updated the game, looking better now
Thank you.

My second game… decided to use round abouts to alleviate some of the major highway traffic, but I’m not happy with the spacing. 10m (unit?) spacing seems to fit most things (5m segments mostly doubled up). So each round about is 10m wide and my next game will have 10m gaps between them. The gaps between major N/S roads will be filled with output only resources like air, farms, and parks, which will connect via 1way out roads to the middle of the N/S roads.

Here we are , my best city design yet, and starting to mine the serious stuff :slight_smile:

I also found that completing the drill gave a really compact overview of the whole production chain, and having done it will certainly impact positively my future designs !

1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes

speedrun to lvl 6 / result : 6hours08minutes at game time (but 4 days at real time :smiley: ) / LVL2 : 8min /LVL3 1h /LVL4 1h28min/LVL5 2h45min /

1 Like

@LadyZowy looks great, especially with the spaceship!

@STEARNEX impressive! Did you know you can open the save file and look up exactly how much time you spend ingame?

Also, have you considered adamantine mine speedrun or other difficulties?

here it was funny and pure to find out how long lvl 6 can be reached. I’ve been playing this game for 1 week and now I’m going to focus on another much better designed and elaborate save where time won’t matter. Thank you for understanding and sry for google translator :smiley: