Pipes Update bug

In the new Pipes update I managed to make enough water-air filter for water production for my city and although these buildings are across the houses, the water does not get delivered!.The outgoing storage is full but some houses still crave for water from the pipes. This is also demonstrated by Real Civil Engineering’s newest YouTube video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDsEnHg2PMc?t=876

Hi @Chris!

The most probably explanation is that some part of the pipe network is not connected. Click on your pipes in the pipe mode and see if they are all filled with water. I just released an update that makes unconnected pipes collide more easily, so you can find the issue.

If that’s not the case, please send me your save so I can see the issue first-hand and fix it.
Settings → open saves folder → daniel@dionicsoftware.com

Thanks and let me know how it goes!

Please check your pipe network.
I’ve had a few times where I would accidently delete a piece of pipe while deleting a road because the game doesn’t/didn’t separate ground and underground layers for some reason.
I believe it’s patched now but it could be the issue

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.