New Tikigoblin Tribes: Show me your mask sketches

Hey all! I’m working on new masks for Tikigoblins. Every tribe should get their own mask (and skin color) so the can easily be distinguished from each other. Why you ask? We want to include some kind of diplomacy system. The details will remain a “secret” for now.

This is my first take on one of the new masks:

As I need to make a few more I figured some of you might want take this opportunity and draw a sketch of a mask and share your work with me. The sketch doesn’t have to be super fancy. I’m not that good at drawing too.
I’m already looking forward to your sketches!
Who knows… Maybe I’ll be inspired by your suggestions and your mask will end up in the game. :wink:

7 Likes

Rapid test i’ve made: (more to come)

I’ve thinked about goblins that have different belief/faith (apple, animals, nature, evil, war, etc)

3 Likes

Ok. I altered the design a bit. I like how it turned out. Once that mask is completely done, I’ll probably startexperimenting with your “Animal Goblins” one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

First community mask is now in game. I can’t wait to see how the goblin tribes will look like. I plan to have 5 different masks ready for the new update. Together with mask and skin color color variations, this should get amazing! :smiley:

6 Likes

Behold the octopus goblin. (I know it’s super goofy.)

Edit: Also feels like it should have a French accent.

4 Likes

One more before I go do something more productive with my life:

Hail the Tiki goblin kings.

6 Likes

I’m not at all an artist :laughing: but I thought a bearded mask would be super cool. Here’s my attempt at it!

8 Likes

@windhover @Socks Thanks you two! Awesome work! I need to make two more masks. I’m definitely gonna take some inspiration from your sketches! :smile:

1 Like

I can’t wait for you guys to see the final result. We’ll have around 6 different masks with 3 different color schemes each. :smiley:
Just finished number 4. ^^

6 Likes

I have no sketch, because I think I am a terrible drawer. But I imagine a completely wooden mask in moss green with free eyes and nose and mouth and with curly horns on the sides.
Perhaps you can design a stone sword like Aztec obsidian sword :wink: . In my opinion it would better fit.

1 Like

So that’s number 5. One more and I can start focusing other things :smiley:

As you can see I used the mouth and eye shape from @windhover second design. The beard and bald head I got from @Socks . Thanks a lot!
I hope you like the result :wink:

6 Likes

I love this, it looks fantastic!

2 Likes

And with this mask our new goblins are complete. :smiley:

6 Likes

I know its not that much but here! image

2 Likes

Hi Origamie,

I like the sketch - just add a bit of colour and some 3d refinement. It would look good with Rene’s designs.

A bit of luck and you may see it in the game in the future :slight_smile:

Heres that mask with some colors and better suited for videogame design.

3 Likes

Yes, the colour really brings the image to life.

Gets a :+1: from me :slight_smile:

1 Like