Maxed Out at Last

I finally maxed out my little colony! And right after that there was a pirate attack, no one was injured but the traders haven’t come back since then (maybe two seasons?). The colony is all out of coins and rather miserable right now. I hope this won’t be the end of it. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats!

If you’re on good terms with the trader, you can contact them and ask them to stop by. Use the diplomacy (handshake) icon just to the left of the season/year display at the top of the screen. I did that once, and they came pretty quickly.

2 Likes

Oh wow, thanks for the tip! :relaxed: I didn’t even think of doing that, I really never needed to call the traders, they’d show up on their own, even too often at times. Always good to learn something new, thanks again.

1 Like

I called them in once when I was desperate for beer (trying to finish a masterpiece inspiration quest thingie). They came quickly, but didn’t have any beer in stock. But my harvest came in and I was able to brew some before the quest expired, so that all turned out okay.

Anyway - always happy to help (and be helped - lol).

1 Like

Hi Nevi and welcome :slight_smile:

A great achievement and in 7 years!

Looks like you have a lot of medicines so you will be able to restock your bank account quickly :grinning:

I found that trading with the Goblins helps in generating extra $ - early in the game I check out their ‘needs’ and look for selling opportunities. See what they want for gifts :wink:

1 Like

That’s how I completed the first quest, I was lucky that trader was willing to sell me some beer! I was able to skip the harvest part but I bet that won’t happen again, the quests can be so tricky. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll remember that about the Goblins, I’m currently playing in a calm world without any Goblin villages just to learn my ways. So far I’ve learned to trade with medicine and armor mostly. :smile:

1 Like