Map options

I have been playing multiple runs of the game and every time I feel like it would be better to have customizable map sizes like in Timberborn. Sometimes the map’s size can slow down my game’s start-up; this can also benefit people running machines that are not optimized for gaming. It would also be nice if you could choose how many of each node spawns and next to each node. This could also provide some challenges when playing very small maps and limited resource nodes. I don’t think this will be that hard to implement, but I am no developer, so I have no say in that matter.

1 Like

Map generation options:
Size
Resource availability (either a general slider for all, or on an individual basis)
Number of obstructions (boulders, trees, etc) Basically things that are in the way :stuck_out_tongue:
Hills/Cliffs slider. The more I play the recent update, the more i miss the terrain elevation changes that existed previously and added character to the map vs just flat land with 1 deep ravine.

2 Likes

I agree - I only started with the latest update (alpha 11.6.234) but I saw others play the previous map and it looked better + having map verity will provide more play times as once you played the specific map, there is no interest in trying it again,

moreover, the current features will probably only disrupt the terraforming features of the next update

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.