How to help translating InfraSpace 💬

I would offer to translate the game into Brazilian Portuguese, but @Friday13Th as already offered to do it.

Dutch is finished and tested.

1 Like

every help is welcome i think :slight_smile:

I did a live this week on my channel and I mentioned just that “no translation”. Give me access to the edition, which I can dedicate some time to translating the game.
I have experience in game translation, they usually pay me for that, but from what I saw there is little text to be translated so I can collaborate with InfraSpace.

@kauemsilva, Estou quase acabando as traduções, devo colocar no GitHub essa noite, adoraria que você as revisasse depois e fizesse un teste para ver se tudo ficou certinho.

Obrigado !

Hi @Daniel , I would like to help you with the translation into Czech language.
Github: Tarae1488

2 Likes

Hey @Daniel if possible, I would like to help translate to Hebrew.
my GitHub: EmekC

Hi @EmekC I just added you, you should have got an email. Welcome to the team!

Hey @Daniel Unfortunately I cannot translate to Hebrew because the way it shows in-game, the text is flipped.

should look like “משחק חדש”

I can flip the text however this seems like a bad solution

I see. We’ll add support to flip the text ingame.

Hi @Daniel , I would like to help translate to Hungarian.
Github: daanii999

1 Like

Sure, glad to have you on board! You should have got an invitation email.

Please contact ElNutellino_ on the Discord Server and let them know you’re helping with Hungarian as well.

1 Like

Hi @Daniel , I would like to help translate to French.
Github: Zerafra

Welcome @Zerafra! Please introduce yourself to @Patrador, he did the French translation so far.

Hi @Nienke , I was just updating the store page to all the different languages and I found that steam.md in the website folder has not been translated into Dutch yet.
The translator dashboard doesn’t show this file since it’s not part of the game.
Once it’s available in Dutch, I can update the steam page, thanks :slight_smile:

Hi @Daniel, I’d like to help with Arabic translation.
Gihub: Ahmed-A-Khamis

Glad to have you on board @Hunter.
If we need to do something to support your font, just let us know.

1 Like

Glad I could help! … I expect it will be flipped but I’ll try, I’ll give you feedback and wither to change the font or not and will give you a link to a good font.

Hi @Daniel, I changed a little bit in the Arabic translation:

1. The short Steam description:

"A sci-fi city builder where the flow of resources goes through your city’s transport infrastructure. Build an extrasolar efficiency utopia from nothing. Start mining operations, plan production, and lay down transportation routes to ensure a smooth supply chain.

• "Extrasolar" will not be translated on one word such in English, it will be 3 words which will not be a pleasant look. Instead, I wrote "space utopia" which is better in my opinion.

-"lay down" I translated it to "draw" which has more attractive tone.
-"supply chain" >> "supply flow" which has the same meaning.

1. Production section:
  • "you can’t build a city by spending credits" >> Will "you can’t build a city by spending money" do the work? Because it is hard for me to understand what “spending credits” exactly mean in Arabic.

That’s for now, if anything comes up in the future I’ll mention you.

Note: all paragraphs must start from the right to the left otherwise it will be missed up.

Hi @Hunter, those sound good. Feel free to translate the meaning, not necessarily the words.
We’ll add right-aligned texts once the Arabic translation is ready.