How to help translating Founders' Fortune 💬

Hi Mickey103,

You can email Daniel directly for info:
daniel@foundersfortune.com

or

There are links at the top of this post to Github for language localization and some how-to’s to signing up.

This is the site for FF localization:

Hi Daniel. I would like to help with the translation into Czech. My name on Github is Tarae1488. Thank you and I look forward to working with you.

@Mickey103 sure, you need to let me know about GitHub username. Make sure you read the tutorials above.

@Tarae1488 sure, I added you. Glad to have you on board!

@namidasechi and @nanimonaiyo I just saw all your progress on GitHub. Good job!

I’m happy. Thank you! I will do my best. :スマイル:

Hi Daniel,

Thx, my Github Username is Mickey103

Alright, added you @Mickey103!
You should have gotten an email now.

Hello, I would like help with the translation of your game into czech with my mom Tarae1488. My name on GitHub is ,asaterian ‘’ . Thanks :slight_smile:

Yes indeed I Got it.

Thx

@Daniel,

I have added the remaining Dutch translation to one large file which I have downloaded to my computer to make sure no error have been made with the ingame Localization checker.

Now that I have finished it, I want to upload it now into the FoundersFortuneLocalization place on Github.
My question can I use the upload Files option for that, and will it then overwrite the old file?

How will that works as I do not want to make any error.

Hey Mickey. That’s what the description of step 3 is for, in the first post.

But basically: Try to do your edits online unless you know how git works.
If you’ve done a file offline, you can either learn how git works (but that’s not so easy unfortunately), or paste your lines over one by one in the online version. Sorry you already made your changes offline, but that’s why I put the tutorial up and tell everyone to read it :slight_smile:

@asaterian, welcome!

If people work on the same language they need to get along and work together. Tarae just started on Czech. @Tarae1488 would you like some help or are you fine?

asaterian says she is her daughter - if they live together, then she should be able to work with her mother and share the localization work ?

Asaterian is my son :slight_smile: We are working on the translation together.

@roo Exactly as you say

Oh damn, I tried to reply too quickly and didn’t read it properly. Sorry, that’s my fault! :smiley:

You should have gotten an email with an invite link now!

The son is already asleep: D But he will certainly accept the invitation tomorrow. Thank you for both of us.

1 Like

Apologies Asaterian and Tarai1488 :blush:

I didn’t think through my reply very well :roll_eyes:

Hi Daniel,

Yes I have read the tutorial but I did not find an answer on my question, but now I have.
Thank you, I will update them online, no problem.

1 Like

Hi Daniel,

my name is Simone, i’m italian.
I sincerely love this game and i create a branch about 100% italian’s translation completion.
I’m a Web developer, coding in React JS, Python and a lot tech more.
I tested my translation locally and it’s fine. :slight_smile:
If you are interested to merge my branch into master add me on github (my user is Mandaglio94). Great job guys!
Have a nice day!

Hi Simone, thanks for helping out!

I added you as a contributor, so you should have gotten an email now.

1 Like