Goblin Fell Through Wall

The title says it all. During a fight against the wall one of the goblins was hit through the wall. Sorry I don’t have a save of the game to replay it, as I’d be curious as to how he got out of his location.

The reverse image just shows that there are no windows at this end of the building.

The funny thing is that the goblin fell into the only gap along that wall and should have been blocked in :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hm, I’m not sure what happened here.

Are you saying the fight was outside the building and when he fell unconscious his body somehow teleported into the inside?

Hi Daniel,

The goblin definitely went through the stone wall from the outside.

The whole fight was contained within the area of the 5 goblins on the outside, with the main battle outside the wall to where the goblin ended up inside.

The only reason I found him inside was when the doctors were patching up the goblins, I noticed only 5 of the original 6 attackers were on the ground outside…

I see.
It’s because of the ragdolls. They look cool, but are very bug-prone.

Earlier, we actually used ragdolls even for carrying the colonists to their beds, that was even worse. They got stuck on all kinds of things, but looked great most of the time :smiley:

1 Like