Get great prize

I’ve been playing for some time now and I did not understand how to complete this desire of my settlers, I already killed the tiki globins I stole their guns, sold things to the merchant, destroyed the whole city and did not complete, does anyone know what to do to complete?

I’m not sure what you mean, can you show us a screenshot?

Maybe you mean they want a salary?

1 Like

Hello, may I say yes.
It’s not a different wish from him

ff

this desire I have tried to complete in several ways and I can not understand it and many of my settlers want it

Ok, so you need to click on the “bag-menu” of the colonist panel, where the “important possessions” are located. Below the important possessions you can set the salary for each colonist. This colonist wants to have a one time salary of 20 coins.

The salary is always applied at dawn. Let me know if you can figure it out!

1 Like

ahhh okay, so this is it, I play the game in portuguese and there talk get a reward, implied that it would be a battle reward or something like that, I was thinking of killing the merchant until to see if I could, lol.
Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great :slight_smile:
Is there a translation that you think would fit better?

Tell @Peter and @JordanPANDA about it, they can improve it.

1 Like

Well, for me the actual translation actually gave me the impression that the desire would be to gain some reward by killing the tiki globin and plundering the village.
One idea would be to put something like “Obter um salario maior”

1 Like

Hello sorry for 8d late but it’s fixed for alpha 8:

before:
"portuguese": "Obter um grande prêmio de pelo menos %coins% moedas",
after:
"portuguese": "Obter um grande salario de pelo menos %coins% moedas",

hope i’ve understand correctly and you’ll be happy with this correction, thanks for the help and good game to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, you got a better understanding. :slight_smile:

1 Like