Game freezes

I ran into this a few times now. The game eventually freezes and forces me to quit to desktop. It happens after a random amount of time but since it causes me to lose my progress I stopped playing for now.

Hi @gyorokpeter. Thanks for the report and sorry that you’re running into this. I fixed one bug that could be leading to this with Alpha 7.4, but I’m not sure if that’s the one you’ve been seeing.
It seems to be really rare since you’ve been the only one reporting it, but I’ll be more careful in the future to hopefully prevent these things.

If you do happen to find a way that replicates this freezing consistently, please let me know!

likely your computer not the game.

My game froze too. I was able to get copper researched. The keyboard was not responsive, ESC did not bring up menu, no map scrolling. I could click on build menu buttons with the mouse but building outlines didn’t appear.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I can almoust reach city lvl3. Then i have problems u describe. I downloaded game today so it is the newest ver.

Hey @bhughes @Morgath you’re in the Founders’ Fortune category and this thread is 2 years old, so I’m locking it.

That being said, we’re investigating freezing issues and plan to have an update with the most important fixes out soon!

I’m sorry, the freezing problem was found trying out Infraspace