Friday Dev News #4

Hello everyone!

This week has been very busy, but you’ve seen most of the news already, so it’s going to be a short devlog this time :smiley:

Moving in - Internet Woes

On Monday we finally moved into our new office! - at least that’s what I’d like to say. The reality is that while moving in all the furniture and setting it up went pretty well, the internet technician didn’t actually come! Further, we found out that the cables in the building are not set up that well to provide internet access to our floor! The rest of the office is fine and the landlord is working on getting the internet lines sorted asap, so I’m hoping this will be resolved by next Wednesday. Here’s hoping!

Disclaimer: Of course we’re doing a bunch of home office anyways, especially because of the virus. However, I still like working at the office alone instead of staying in my room every day and sometimes having 2 people in the office is a significant boost to morale :slight_smile:

Announcement

We finally announced the game and made this forum public. If you haven’t yet, this is where you can sign up for the free Alpha to receive prototypes when we release them.

I’d love to share some pictures of our progress, but I put them all in today’s announcements, so just check that out instead.

See you next week!

Sounds like you’ve been through a bit of a rough spell and things are now on the way up :slight_smile:

The pic’s look great, so the Alpha should take off well :partying_face:

Looking forward to playing it when the Alpha is released, or even before… :laughing:

1 Like