we’re back with another bugfix and improvement update. This week it’s a bunch of smaller things, but they do add up and some were highly requested by players:
- Fixed incorrect area coverage and terraforming progress in the terraforming progression panel
- Sharpened the text of all of the UIs and improve the UI of map selection
- Fixed vsync not working properly in graphics settings
- Fixed colliding buildings no longer colliding with nearby roads upon loading
- Fixed terraforming buildings that were terraforming without workers
- Fixed fertilizer drone hub texture looking wrong
- Fixed car colors so that all truck colors match their resource icon
We have found an opportunity to optimize the worker distribution in large cities. If you’re running a big city and your CPU is struggling, this might lead to a couple extra fps.
We’re currently working on the improvement and it’s gonna be our main focus for next week. It’s a deep code change so it’s a little risky. We’ll do proper playtesting and hope that we can release it on Wednesday already, so that we are not on Christmas break yet and available to do hotfixes should the need arise.
Speaking of Christmas, after next week’s update / Friday Dev News we’re probably going to pause Friday Dev News for 2-3 weeks for the Christmas break and so we can focus on behind the scenes work. More details next week!