That’s good^^
Maybe we’ll implement a way of obtaining heir gown by being nice to them or something like that :slight_smile: A promotion to join the traders’ guild for example…

1 Like

It would be fun for the Trader’s Outfit to have special properties that affected the prices for selling and buying goods. Then you could change into it to gain an advantage when trading. For game balance I imagine it would have to be quite difficult to obtain. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have a suggestion for the Devs. Could the instructions to the colonists be a little more persistant. For example: at the start of Fall I command all five of my Farmers to plant Pumpkins. They all start planting ok, but within a few seconds they wander off and do other (less important) things, like watering another crop, chatting to a colonist or going for a sleep (even though their stamina bar is half full). I have to micro-manage them to keep forcing them back to the task I want them to do. Maybe you could code it so that the more skill they have, the better their ability to stay focused on the task you have prioritized.

2 Likes

This is something more people complain about. The devs are busy to fix this and make it a little less farm manager and more Founders Fortune :stuck_out_tongue:

And about stamina… I think that sleeping is also based on the time of day, this way you don’t have colons with a weird sleeping patern. Not sure about it tho, but just my own experience.

1 Like

Exactly, at night they want to go to sleep when their stamina bar reaches about 50%.

Other stuff can needs to be balanced. Yes, they shouldn’t go water plants when you said sow, that we can change probably. But they should have the freedom to have a chat once in a while and not work all day.

3 Likes

Ah… I like the idea that they want to sleep at night time. That makes perfect sense. I’m glad you’re looking into the way tasks are balanced as I think sowing new crops quickly, when the season starts, is vital. It could be the difference between getting two crop harvests or only one… Happy hunting! :smile:

1 Like