Crash when moving distribution center MacOS

Hello,

Love the game. When I move a distribution center, sometimes the game crashes. It happened last night and again tonight. I will try and see if I can find specific reproduction steps. They seem to already be connected and linked in a network, and then moving them causes a crash.

I’m on Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)

1 Like

I was able to reproduce this by toggling “Move” on a distribution center when roads are connected to it. It also works if you build a new distribution center and roads are connected to it, and then you “Move” it and rotate it.

Edit: I was also able to reproduce this by deleting the distribution center when it was connected and trucks were supplying it with Crude Oil. Deleting the building instantly crashed the game.

1 Like

This was happening so frequently to me it was affecting my experience because I’d need to reload the game’s last auto-save so frequently. Then I’d start saving manually a lot.

A fix is to delete the roads connected to the distribution center first, then try to delete or move the building. If it’s attached to a road it crashes like every time for me if I move or delete them.

1 Like

The fix of delete the roads works. I am now having a crash when I place a new one in the same area. As soon as It places the game dies.

1 Like

So I was able to pass the issue by removing the roads, remove the DC, save the game, exit, reopen the save. I am assuming this is come kind of memory issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.