Even though the factory is properly connected it won’t deliver chips at all
Assuming items are being produced:
- Check if there are issues with districts. Are they set up correctly and are resources directed to the correct districts?
- Check if all roads are properly connected. Sometimes they look like they are connected, but they actually aren’t.
- Check if there are enough workers and if there is enough power.
- Do you use railroads? Check if they work properly too if they make up part of the transport route, especially if there are no road connections.
- Check if the goods aren’t being delivered by another factory from elsewhere.
- Lastly, check if there is demand.
It’s likely one of these things.