Am I the only one who wants a Mac version?

I think it’s time to make it clear that Mac players want games of this quality …
Please developers, give us this gift
Thx <3

2 Likes

Haha, thanks @hugoslavie and welcome to the forum!
No, you’re not the only one. Actually, I’ve been getting emails from people who said they want to have a mac version.

So it works like this: As long as we don’t have any funding, we need to develop as quickly as possible. That’ why we only support windows. If we manage to get funding, we can think about mac+linux during early access, and once it’s released and there are not as many updates, it’s much easy to support multiple platforms.

If you want, I can add you to the email list of people to inform when a Mac update comes out :slight_smile:

Hi i have a Mac …
If You have a working versjon i wold love to have IT
:sunglasses:
Per Norway

Hi @Abadalo and welcome!

I’m collecting a list of email addresses of people to notify once we have a Mac version. If you pm me your email address, I’ll add you to the list :slight_smile:

Greetings to Norway from Germany!

Hi could you add my email too

done. On Steam, you can also wishlist it specifically for Mac.

Can I be added to the list as well? Believe I’ll be getting it on PC as well, but would love to have it for Mac!

Of course. Noted down.

1 Like

Hi there, watching how some youtubers play this nice game, just bought it in steam to support you, but I have Mac also, so I would be glad to be on the “Mac waiting list” also. Any thoughts when Mac users could play this game? It will be after alpha or sooner? :slight_smile: thx

1 Like

Hi @BearFounder, I added you to the list. Thanks for the support!

The plan at the moment is to wait with Mac support until Alpha is done, so we can spend more time on the game itself for now.

Also, I would like to give you a small disclaimer: I think Mac support should be easy. I have done some experiments on my own Macbook and it seemed like it wouldn’t be too hard to get it running properly. However, we will not promise Mac support 100%. We’ll try to make it work, but we won’t promise it until we tried porting it :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m also a Mac owner and I bought the game to support his development ! I would love to see it on Mac, can you add me to the list please? And when does the alpha should be done?
Thanks !

1 Like

Thanks for the support @Drhumzy. The duration of the Alpha is a decision that tries to balance features and the amount of sales, that’s all I can say at this time, sorry.

Also, copy-pasted the Disclaimer from above: “I think Mac support should be easy. I have done some experiments on my own Macbook and it seemed like it wouldn’t be too hard to get it running properly. However, we will not promise Mac support 100%. We’ll try to make it work, but we won’t promise it until we tried porting it :slight_smile:

Hello. I’m Alex from Ukraine. I have macbook and i want to play this game anywhere it’s amazing. I have this game in my PC, Can you add me in your list please?

2 Likes

I also would like to know when there is a mac version. I’ve been watching this game on YouTube all month and need to play it but I don’t have access to a PC!

i have a mac however i have dowloaded parallels so that i am able to play this awesome game however i has some bugs as the map bugs where the land does not load is there a way to fix this on my end. is it possible is i am added to the list as well

Hey guys. This is a thread in the Founders’ Fortune subforum and FF is available on Mac. I believe you are talking about InfraSpace. Thanks for letting me know. I’m closing this thread.