Alpha 13 Dev News 🔨

Probably 4-6 weeks from the original announcement - been over 3 weeks now.

So I guess, in the next few weeks.

Usually only find out with 3-4 days before release, which makes sense, so as not to disappoint…

Daniel has put on another Dev team member, so there may be some settling in time required, but also more development output in the future :smile:

Hope all is going well over The Ditch :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Yea bro we sweet over here , you play any other games online man ?

Since I recently shared this on the Discord Server, I thought it would fit here, too:

Behold… the door! :smiley:
door

Others are in the works.

Also, I think @alena_mywitch was the one asking for a year display. I think it makes sense, so you can know how long your village has been going for:

FoundersFortune_2020-04-29-14-12-37

Just don’t go over 999, we don’t want anyone to break the UI :wink:

I’m currently doing some boring, but necessary stuff for the new profession system. Like changing the birthday panel to accomodate all the new levels.

birthday

1 Like

What’s behind the door :slight_smile:

Possibly a precious delivery of KFry :smiley:

1 Like

Any idea when we can expect the next build release ?

Surprise news: In Alpha 13, you might need to share your island with some 4-legged friends :smiley:

What do you think?

Not sure if I’ll be able to fit taming into this update or if that’s going to be in the next.
I’m trying for a release this Saturday @NZDevlin :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, they look really good :grinning:

Even just having them roaming around will be nice until more Dev gets done :ram: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

Will they be able to eat the vegetable garden? Would add a nice dynamic :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is it possible … to eat them?

1 Like

The sheep (and animals) are being introduced in stages - I think :wink:

First: Just getting the artwork done and installed into game and up and running cleanly.

Later: Introducing features - taming, shearing or eating, possible interaction with crops?

Guess we will find out in the next few days - Saturday most likely :grinning:

1 Like

Perfect! maybe a pet later on. not a greedy one though as the migrants are already greedy

LMAO that would be cool because theyre always hungry

When you go out to do some farming, but you forgot your watering can

Also, here is the full new door lineup:

2 Likes

The doors look really good :smiley:

Will add some polish to the building process and a more complete looking build.

Looks like a new build is coming up this weekend :upside_down_face:

Actually, I like all the doors - 1, 4, 2, 3, 5

It really depends on your building stage and wall types, obviously… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

And it’s here!

https://foundersfortune.com/the-profession-update-is-out/

Let me know how you like it!

3 Likes

Update itself is great and confusing as well. But that’s just me. :slight_smile:
I think the UI of professions window should be tweaked a little - i mean it will be more user friendly to show skill tree on click, not on hover.
Also i found out that relationship not working anymore, conversating with a new colonist does nothing as well as an attempt to impress other colonist. Relationship window is empty.

1 Like

Just woke up and uploaded Alpha 13.0.3 with a fix for the relationships. Thanks for the report @Astatroth.

1 Like

Doors are awesome! Not just a hole in a wall :slight_smile:

1 Like